Shuffleboard is the perfect way to spend time with family and friends. Everyone can join, regardless of age and have you never played before, we can give you an introduction on how the game goes.
Monday - Thursday till 17:00 8 €/ 1 hour Apollo Club price (8.89 € regular price)
Monday - Thursday from 17:00 10 €/ 1 hour Apollo Club price (11.11 € regular price)
Friday - Sunday all day 12 € / 1 hour Apollo Club price (13.20 € regular price)
Monday - Thursday till 17:00 6 €/ 30 minutes Apollo Club price (6.67 € regular price)
Monday - Thursday from 17:00 8 €/ 30 minutes Apollo Club price (8.89 € regular price)
Friday - Sunday all day 8 € / 30 minutes Apollo Club price (8.89 € regular price)
*Apollo Club -10% discount
1. Show respect for your or your opponents as well as our Shuffleboards and equipment.
2. Up to 8 people play in each round.
3. If the Shuffle Table is busy, please talk to the staff at the bar, and book them up for you and your friends.
4. Playing without sand on a Shuffle table is not allowed.
5. Do not place any drinks, glasses or cups on the shuffle table or in the sand tanks.
1. Each player or team has 4 pucks, red or blue.
2. To determine who starts playing a puck per team and the closest opposite edge begins or why not stone, scissors, bag?
3. The first player who achieves 15 points (short game) or 21 points (long game) wins.
4. Marking is on the table for scoring 1-4 points. 5 points are given if the puck hangs over the edge but remains on the playing surface.
5. All puckers must pass the line that marks the start of the 1-point zone from the side you play (the line closest to the center of the Shuffleboard.) Otherwise, they will be removed from the game.
6. The puck or puckles of the same color that come closest to the rear edge get the score.
7. Both feet must be behind the 1-point line closest to the player.
8. Beating two pucks at the same time is not allowed.
9. The entire puck must be inside the score field. Nuddar puck the line then applies to the lower score.
10. If the players can not decide who will put sand on the table, then lotta (stone, scissors, bag is a good tip).
11. The game is suitable for 2-8 people.